(3) Go to "My Page" of Tenso.com and make a note of your dedicated forwarding address (postal code, address, and phone number).
(4)Go to the product page you want to purchase on elu.
Enter the phone number you got from Tenso.com and press "Pay by Credit Card".
(5) Enter the special address (postal code and address) you got from Tenso.com in the shipping address, and click the "Pay" button. Your order is now complete.
※Please uncheck the box that says "Billing address is same as shipping" under the card information.
How to get the product
(1) The product is delivered to Tenso.com's warehouse in Japan.
The contents of the package will be checked and weighed within two business days.
(2) When you receive the payment information of forwarding fee (international shipping and handling fee) from Tenso.com, please proceed it.
PayPal and credit cards (VISA, mastercard, American Express, JCB, UnionPay) are available.
※The fee will be calculated by the weight.
(3) After payment is confirmed, the product will be shipped overseas within the following business day.
Regarding the estimated shipping time, please click here.
(4) The product will be delivered to the customer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Do I have to register to use tenso.com?
A.Yes, you do.
When you register at Tenso.com (The registration is free), they will give you a Japanese address for your shipping. So you can use the address for shopping at elu.
Q. I entered a wrong address, when I shop at elu, what should I do?
A. If it is before shipment, please contact elu for correction. If it is already after shipment, please contact Tenso.com for correction.
Q. What is identity verification? What kind of process is required?
A. Identity verification is the process of cross-checking your registered information to confirm that you are the correct person to use the service. (This is a mandatory process.)
The verification process consists in checking following information:
・Date of birth
・Your current address.
You can find more information by logging into your My Page.
However, you don't have to wait until identity verification is completed before purchasing items.
Tenso.com can hold your items at their warehouse up to 60 days after arrival no matter whether verification is completed or not.
Q. Can I shop at elu before my identity verification is completed?
A.Yes, you can shop at elu even before completing the identity verification.
Please use your tenso address(Japanese warehouse of Tenso.com) which you can check at the top of your My Page, when you shop at elu.
However, please understand that we can only ship your item after identity verification is completed.
Q. My package should have arrived at Tenso.com, but it doesn't say so on my My Page.
A.Once a package arrives at Tenso.com, it goes through several processes, such as inspection and measurement, before being registered on your My Page.
Please allow 1-2 business days after your package arrives at the warehouse to appear on your Tenso.com My Page. If your package has not been registered within 3 business days of arrival, please contact Tenso.com customer support with the name of the shipping company, tracking number, and the details of the contents.
Q. What will happen if I miss the delivery?
A.If you couldn't receive the package, an Attempted Delivery Notice will be left at your address.
Please follow the notice's instructions and make a request for the package to be delivered again.
If you do not make a request during a certain period, the package will be sent back to the sender, Tenso.
Also, please note that your local post office has a time limit for stored packages, so submit your request quickly.
Q. What do I do if the package arrives in a damaged state?
A.If an item is damaged, please follow the steps below:
1. Preserve the damaged goods, the packaging, the box, and anything package related.
(you may need them to apply for compensation)
2. Please take photos of both the item itself and the outside of the box. Please clearly show the damaged area(s) in the photo.
3. Please take the item, the photos and the invoice to your local post office.
4. Ask the post office to write you a damage report (CN24).
5. After obtaining a damage report, please attach the damage report and the photos to an e-mail and send it to Tenso.com customer support.
6. Using your documents, Tenso will request compensation from Japan Post.
7. Japan Post will compensate you for the item's declared value.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact customer support.
Q.What should I do if I want to return an item?
A. We are sorry, but we do not offer product returns.
About Tenso.com's customer support
If you have any questions about the Tenso.com website or services, please visit the Tenso.com customer support page. (The Tenso.com page is a service operated by Tenso.com, Inc., so there is no relation to alu Inc. or our service, elu).
Inquiries to Tenso.com
※You can contact in English, Japanese and Chinese.
※Operation hour is Monday to Friday, from 10:00am to 5:00pm.
※tenso.com does not accept inquiries by phone.
About elu's customer support
If you have any questions about our products or elu services, please contact alu Inc., the operator of elu.